Tuesday, August 29, 2006

If I See One More...

If I see one more rodent, insect, or other creature living inside my house, I am moving out. There is a reason that I live in a house and pay a mortgage and dont live outside on the ground for free. Its because I don't like to live with mice or ants! They are gross, annoying, and disgusting. They belong outside or dead. We've been dealing with ants for a few weeks now, but tonight I went to get out the bread to make a sandwich for my lunch tomorrow, and low and behold there's a little hole chewed through the end of the bread. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I HATE MICE. ESPECIALLY IN MY HOUSE. Guess I won't have a sandwich tomorrow. Get out of my house you nasty animals and bugs. Or at least stay up in my attic where I can't see you.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We also have ants. I don't know how to get rid of them, but once they are gone, bay leaves help keep them away.
I am also very distrubed by the dead mouse. I'm glad you got rid of him, but I didn't need to see his death portrait!