Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hey, I can call my kid melon head, but...

Today, Tyler, Madison and I were in Lowes and we were checking out. This man and his daughter who was about 2 1/2 probably, were behind us. I hear the girl say, "Daddy, that boy's head looks like an egg!" Her dad says, "Yeah, he doesn't have a lot of hair, does he?" He looked at me like, "I am soooo sorry." It was so funny. Poor Tyler, he does have hair, its just thin, fine, short, and blonde, so you can't really see it. I guess that's like the day the man in the FoodWorld parking lot asked my mom if he had cancer. He really didnt have any then though. I mean, I'm allowed to call my kid melon head, but he's mine! Hehe. (We were in Walmart and the lady in front of us was buying a honeydew melon. I told Joseph it looked like Tyler's head. LOL. That was when he was about 6 months old.) Poor kid, but I love him so much!

1 comment:

Criddy said...

I would have had to slap somebody...but that's just because I am mean!