...I just want to share something with you. Not that anyone wants to necessarily hear anything I have to say, but hey, maybe someone somewhere does. :) "Take care of your body and it'll take care of you, 'cause time keeps tickin', you keep gettin' older - you can get better or you can get all gooey, crotchety, old, pathetic, icky, gross. Not me, not into it." ~Tony Horton in Kenpo, P90X
Sunday, July 27, 2008
I'm just a Walmart girl...
So today I went in our new Target near my house and I have decided that I'm just a Super Walmart girl at heart. Yeah, it was a nice Target with cute purses and house stuff, but it didn't have anything that I went in to get. A single serve blender, 15 lb dumbells, or my shampoo. I was so sad because I wanted to LOVE it so much. Don't get me wrong, I still love Target and will definitely spend some money there, but it just made me realize that I am a SWM person. And I'm happy with that. I then went to my trusty Walmart and got all those things (and more!). I guess Walmart will continue to get half my paycheck even though I go in there for three things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment